Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where can i take my video card to be tested?

I think my video card is defective but I need to test it out on another computer to be sure. But I only have one desktop and none of my friends will let me try it on theirs. Where can I take it where they can tst ti for me on another computer? Will a local computer repair shop or something do it?|||join this forum



http://www.evga.com/forums/



post your computer problems, people will help diagnose it.



you can take it to future shop or best buy probably and they will check it.



or goto the video card manufacturers webpage and contact customer service, they will run through a checklist with you.|||it is definitely worth trying, you don't want to have a defective card do you, i would try asking them, see what they'll do. And maybe it was just produced like that, you know some cards don't always come out perfect, and it could be age

No comments:

Post a Comment