Sunday, May 6, 2012

I need help fixing my windows vista ?

I have windows vista and I was updating my video card and it failed I turned off my computer and got a black screen saying that I had a corrupt file or hardware and had to reinstall vista but I don't have the disk because it came preinstalled error code 0cx00000f and I was wondering ifvista repair cd can help fix ?|||hi elmer, ya know when you buy a computer with windows already installed your driver become old and this causes problems like the one you have so i recommend a upgrading to windows7 beta vista has got some issues with it's windows so this would be great for you. place your windows 7 or vista in your dvd burner and reboot when you see your windows logo start tapping f12 boot from usb cdrom and start tapping any key until you see the scan begin and you will find your product key on the box that you bought your windows in place it in where it ask you for it then you will come to petitions hit advance and highlight the petition and hit delete and then hit next and install the windows if you take my advice and install windows 7 beta then go online and go to updates to install but if you stayed with windows vista then place your rescource diskett in and install your ethernet and usb chipset and apply then after you reboot go online and then install your updates. good luck hope i was helpful to you

No comments:

Post a Comment