Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lsass.exe Error during win xp repair.?

My PC hangs during a game and when I restarted it, it got a blue screen error.

Not sure if it's the video card driver or the video card itself or the memory.



I boot the PC from my XP CD and found that my Drive C: is an unknown partition.

So I guess it is the HDD.

So I run chkdsk in windows setup and after that I repaired the

windows installation. (Just in case that some system files had been corrupted)



But on the GUI part of the installation, I got an error message:

lsass.exe

An invalid parameter has been passed to the service or function... something like that.



Anyone knows how to fix this?

This is just a repair so I can still recover some files.

But I'm willing to reformat if there's no other way around this.|||What was the error message, in the BSOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment