Sunday, May 6, 2012

What program should I use to transfer applications to a new hard disk?

Hi, Recently my Tecra M4 tablet PC broke, and I think the video card fried, but I can still use the safe mode. So, my dilemma is that since Toshiba is going to repair my laptop, and they said there is a big possibility that they will replace my old hard drive, I need to transfer all my files to an external hard drive for now. My BIG problem is, all the programs that I legally bought, i.e. whole creative suite of Adobe, office '03, autocad 07, to name a few, is on that laptop and we paid a lot for those programs. I really want to find someway to transfer all my applications, with their licenses, to the new hard disk. Almost all my apps are single-user use license, and so, I really Really need to retain their original license when I transfer them back to my newly repaired laptop. Any Ideas?..|||You have several options. You can contact the vendors for replacement licenses. Most are good about helping you out. You can use something like Norton's Ghost to clone one HD to another HD. Or you can do a very careful search on the internet for the programs you have and put the word emule or torrent at the end of your search and see what pops up;>

No comments:

Post a Comment