Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can i have a computer repair man do this?

i have a hp paivlion 2002 and it wont play spore saying not found g1 5256 or something number also wont play my mixed up mother goose deluxe its a 1996 game needs 256 colors or something also wont play my intel play me 2 cam game its a web cam game. ok heres the question is there a computer repair man i can pay to make my pc compatiable with all games like add new parts rebuild my pc to make it work with all games? if so who would i take it to or what store? i want my pc to work with all games yes i have a desktop and it works with my clue finder games and sims but if i take it up and add serval parts? is that possible? i know i would have to pay a quite bit but i was wondering if its possible and yes i know he would have to add video cards or something i dont know anything about putting computer parts toegther but is it possible to make a pc work with all games buy a computer techain?|||Message me (Alex) on my site and read my articles on how to make a good pc!

http://caltechhelp.net84.net/articles.ph…|||you could but it isn't hard to upgrade your graphics card yourself and by the sounds of it you don't need something insanely powerful. But with how old it is you may be better off getting a new computer. I can't recommend a graphics card with out knowing more about the computer such as the expansion slot available but I would think that this card may work: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



But you still would be better off getting a new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment