Monday, May 7, 2012

Video card woes?

I have an ATI Radion video card model number and whatnot is not important. I am 90 percent sure the thing is about to die. The fan is making a strained noise that goes from a low hum and rattle to fast hum that makes it sound like I keep adjusting the fan speed from slow to blazing fast. is there any type of repair I can do or am I doomed with the enevidable; Replacment? Thanks for your time.|||The fan?

The CPU fan or the case fan or your card has a fan on it?

If the card has a fan on it, just get another card or take the fan off and remove the side case and place a desktop fan to blow on it.



Elaborate more on what fan you have please...|||You could replace the fan, but that's not to say it's the problem. Sure your case is being sufficiently cooled? You could maybe update your BIOS or drivers?

No comments:

Post a Comment