Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ok now im mad my video card still wont work?

so i bought the nvidia 9800gt 2 days ago and well i found out i neede a new power source .... ok no biggie so i upgraded from a 300W to a 650W source



now i got the powe source working got the vidoe card plugged in and to my surprise the damb thing is still undetectable



its a pci express card



i already changed the setting in my bios to check the PCI slots first but it still goes to the onboard video card



what should i do



i dont wanna take it to a repair shop just so they can tell me ohh blah blh blah and charge me up the ***



but im thinking about it



help



computer is a HP a1710n



upgraded features



new power source 650W

new video card 9800gt geforce

and 3 Gig ram



|||Maybe you had 2 issues, since you already took care of the power issue on the video card, maybe try to pull out one of the memory modules to see if it may be that.



Maybe its a bad video card...

No comments:

Post a Comment