Sunday, May 6, 2012

Help with monitor/sleeping/video output?

I put my computor on standby (which I rarely do) and forgot and hit the on button. My monitor says no data input and goes to sleep. I hooked up another cord, and then tried another monitor with no luck. Any ideas on more troubleshooting before I take it in for repair (video card?)

This happened to another computor of mine when I lost power several times while it was turned on, the monitor does and says the same thing??

I now have 2 comp with the same issue!

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated|||No thing to do with monitor ..



reconfiger power options properties from control panel or check video setting from cmos start up|||you should be able to hit the power button again to get it to shut completely down then again to turn back on. turn off sleeper mode it does nothing but causes problems. I have a computer here at work where every time it went into sleeper mode the keyboard would stop working so the only way to get it back was by rebooting. Turned off powersaver crap and no more problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment