Friday, April 27, 2012

I have video card troubles. Can you help?

I have an Acer Extensa 4420. I used to be able to play games like WOW no problem, but recently I had my computer repaired, and in the process, was downgraded to Windows XP. Now I got the new Starcraft II game, and it won't let me play. The error message I get states: "The videocard is not accessible because no display drivers installed." Now I checked my hard drive to find the maker and kind of video card, and it say I have none! Please help!!!!!!!!!! I spent $60 on the game and have been waiting to play it for years!!!!!|||looks like you just need to reinstall the video drivers. It will be on the CD that came with the Video card. Or if you bought the computer with the card already installed, you can use the drivers cd that came with your system.

OR.

you can just find out what video card you have and download the drivers from the manufacturers website. If you dont know what card you have you can go to the control panel and click on system, then on devices, from there you can see what make and model is your card under video. But since its not working, it will probably be already highlighted.



goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment