Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can anyone help me resolve an issue with a video file?

I have a Dell Studio 1735. I have recorded hundreds of webcam videos with dell webcam central, but one of them last night didn't work as expected. When viewing the video in webcam central, windows media player or any other player the video will play for about 10 seconds and then freeze, but the sound will continue.



I tried using different players for the video. I tried viewing it in webcam central, media player, quicktime, VLC. I even tried playing the video in windows moviie maker and it didnt work. It is different with quicktime, the video will just turn white, but keep playing the sound.



I also tried using AVS video converter and total video converter and they convert the video into a 10 second video when the video is 6 minutes long.



I also tried a program called ASF video repair that is supposed to repair corrupted video files and it turned the video into a 10 second video as well.



I also tried sending the video to my blackberry curve, which uses windows media player to play files as well if im not mistaken, and it froze after 10 seconds as well.



I also have the latest video card drivers and direct x drivers.



I also tried uploading the video to youtube and it only uploaded 10 seconds of the video. |||Simply,,, when you were recording this corrupted video,, for any external reason,, the process of video encoding had failed to be excuted in the right way,, so only audio was recorded (different encode route),, so actually you do not have any video to play but only empty track,,, no solution for that,, sorry,, you have to record it again if it is possible,, or forget it...

No comments:

Post a Comment