Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need to repair a broken laptop with an old working one?

My Dell Inspiron 9300 has a broken video card. Can I replace it with the video card from my old Toshiba Satellite 2435-s255? Or if it's not that easy, is their a way to use the best parts of both laptops to create one well-functioning computer? The Toshiba works fine, but it's old and incredibly slow. Keep in mind... I'm don't have any experience in building computers....|||I wouldn't count on it. Exchanging laptop parts especially things as complicated as the video card is not recommended and in most cases will not work unless you use the same computer. It is basically impossible to do it on laptops because video cards are usually integrated in the motherboard to some degree that they cannot be simply replaced. To keep everything in simplicity. NO

No comments:

Post a Comment