Friday, April 27, 2012

I can't stop my computer from booting in safe mode.?

I was repairing my mum's computer, ended up having to format the hd. After reinstalling windows and all necessary drivers her computer still won't stop booting in safe mode (with networking), and I can't stop it. I initially thought it was because we had trouble getting the video card driver to work, but we eventually found the right one and installed it, yet still it boots safe mode. What would you guys suggest? And I already looked in MSConfig and checked the BOOT.INI tab, none of the boxes are checked.|||There is no Safe Mode in the BIOS. What hat you pull that out of? Asking he guy below.

Just press F8 while u see logo sceen and it will bring up boot menu...choose Boot Windows Normally....if it still forces safe mode....remove the driver or use system restore to go back...then reinstall the driver.|||how about u hold down the power button, then when it turns back on, choose regular start up. idk what else to do. good luck,

katie (:|||have you tried going into the bios and making sure that its not set to boot into safe mode? also when booting up computer, keep hitting f8, this brings up the boot menu, then hit start windows normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment