Friday, April 27, 2012

Why is my desktop show Blue screen after i installed new graphics card?

So this is what happened.



I installed the video card, installed all the drivers then it asked me to restart. So after it restarted, it was functioning. then i turned off my pc to give it a rest. THEN 10 minutes later, i turned it on then it flashed a blue screen for about 5 seconds. It then asked me if i want to start in repair mode or normally. I chose start normally then it restarted, FLASHED BLUE SCREEN AGAIN then it started to work normally. My question is, why is this happening..?



Btw, this video card is a ASUS EAH6570 1GB DDR3|||bad driver reinstall|||Try to reinstall your drivers. Make sure it's the most up to date one off the website not from your cd.|||Uninstall the video card drivers in safe mode. If you installed drivers from the CD, download them from AMD's site. Install those and restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment