Friday, April 27, 2012

Video card defective, can I get money back?

I have a graphics card which is not even 1 year old, it's the MSI 5770 hawk. It now makes a high pitch noise, which is very annoying. Can I just get my money back and buy another or can it only be repaired?



p.s. you can use an AMD phenom II CPU + an Nvidia graphics card right? :P|||Take it back to where you brought it from and ask, retail stores have different warranty's that cover different things on your graphics card, they might replace it (if under warranty) but I don't think they will give your money back.



Hope I helped|||That will depend on who you bought it from and your warranty. You will most likely not get a refund.|||Usually most goods comes with a 1 year warranty, so if it's less than a year old and you have proof, you can get it replaced by the manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment