Friday, April 27, 2012

How much should I sell my laptop for?

It is an HP Pavilion DV6000 but the video card has become unattached from the mother board rendering it nearly useless unless repaired and the only other problem is a detached space key which can be easily repaired...I want to sell it on Craigslist but I'm not sure what i should put the price as.I'm selling it with a pink designed carry bag, the charger, battery, Ram and everything else essential (memory, etc.)



any advice?|||You can buy this totally refurbished by the manufacturer for $385.00 and it won't be broken. Anything under that price might be fair game, but don't expect to get that price. Salvage price: Current price: $125.00|||Start high, then lower price if you're not getting any bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment