Friday, April 27, 2012

Helpppppppppppppppppp monitor no display?

hi please help me with this I have a HP(D4) laptop and when I open it the monitor have no display...



what I do is I hardly push the right side of the board above the CD-rom the sometimes it work but mostly not.... I take it to a repair shop they said that I need to replace the video card.



here's a thing I can't see where is the video card located... I saw a card then I search for the net for the price It's a wireless card.



Is wireless card and video card is the same?



please do email me



xxjhaymxx@yahoo.com



thanks



philippines|||you need to look under the plastic where you're pressing down. this is most likely where the monitor connects to the motherboard. It sounds like you have a loose connection. If that's not the issue you might need another card but this really sounds like a loose vga connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment