Thursday, April 26, 2012

CAN I GET PCI GRAPHIC CARD OF NVIDIA ? Please tell me its price list.?

I Have tried all pci express card on my motherboard and i had also connected the vga cable to the monitor. I had put my card in correct slot named Pci-e X16 but there is no response from the computer . it shows me "no-input" signal . dear friend let me give you some information :- I hve only one Pci express slot on my motherboard and i think that it was not working and rest of them are pci slots . so i need a Pci video card which will fit in that slot.if u need more info bout my computer pls ask me! (can pci express slot can be repaired) .|||take it to a technician,most hardware problems cant be solved thru internet



take it to a computer technician,he will diagnose the issue



|||You need to troubleshoot your problem. Your proposed solution will only work if the problem is exactly what you guess it is, and you have no idea.



Unfortunately, you didn't describe your problem at all. Does the computer beep when you apply power? What happens if you power up with no video card?



Most likely, you're just doing something wrong, like not connecting the power to the video card.|||You c go to site http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html and see to price list.|||Try the link below, it should be all that you require. . . Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment