Thursday, April 26, 2012

Has anyone had as many problems with Asus computers as I have had?

I purchased this Asus computer about four months ago and it has been in Best Buy and factory service for repair more than I have had it at my office to use. I hate this desktop PC that cost me over $1,200 just for the box. It has NEVER worked. It's had motherboard problems, video card problems, connectivity problems, USB problems, overheating problems, audio problems, and much more! Has anyone else experienced these same problems with Asus products.|||I think the problem is Best Buy. I use Asus boards in 90% of builds for customers. Never a DOA. And no problems ever. I would strongly suggest you approach Best Buy about a new computer or refund, complete. Dell even does better than you have been treated. Hope it helps.|||No, they have always been very dependable for me. Both ASUS parts, and full computers. In fact, most reliability surveys done in the industry rank them at or near the top for everything they do.



I will say this.....I would never place my computer in the hands of anyone from Best Buy. In fact, if it's had problems with those many things on it, I would kind of wonder if the Best Buy guys aren't just guessing instead of diagnosing properly.|||Well theres a very good chance half of the parts in there aren't even asus! If you want to hate something, just hate pc's in general.|||No, one of my classmates bought an Asus laptop and it works well. You're out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment